Job Description :
Step into the world of Mphasis!
Welcome to a world of customer-centric transformation. Of digital, cognitive, and intelligent technologies that are always a few paces ahead. A world where you redefine and co-create paradigms of business success every day. Where you keep alive your inquisitive mind to deliver innovation and wow customers.
A leading applied technology services company, Mphasis has sprinted exciting laps of transformation to stand tall on the edge of NEXT and positive disruption. With our agile business processes and innovations, we anticipate the future of applied technology and predict tomorrows trends to keep our clients at the summit of an ever-changing marketplace. Our future-proof expertise brings faster, more innovative IT solutions to next-gen customers across countless industry segments and micro-verticals.
We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work with high performing teams.
Senior Solaris Admin, including support, design and solutioning with minimum 8 years of experience in managing Solaris in an enterprise environment with Storage Migration Experience. The individual should be highly flexible, willing to support 24x7 on a rotational shift basis.
- Certification Solaris Administration
- Expert Level Skills in Solaris Administration
- Volume Manager (SVM) deep level knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Patching and package administration
- Network/Bonding administration
- VXVM & VCS Installation, administration and troubleshooting.
- NFS & NIS configuration and administration
- Hands on experience in Storage LUNs administration at OS level.
- Experience in Storage Migrations ( Online / Offline )
- Experience on Unix virtualization products like Solaris Zones , LDOMs
- Design/engineering support for modifications/hardening of UNIX servers based upon account changes/requirements
- Must be able to work independently to identify solutions and resolve complex problems
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to integrate highly complex hardware and software systems
- Ability to make tactical decision and suggest long term strategies.
- Review, improve, and maintain standard UNIX (Solaris) server build configurations
Last date to apply : 2021-03-14
Solaris Administration, Troubleshooting, Network, Storage Migrations
Job Description :Step Into The World Of Mphasis!Welcome To A World Of Customer-centric Transformation. Of Digital, Cognitive, And Intelligent Technologies That Are Always A Few Paces Ahead. A World Where You Redefine And Co-create Paradigms Of
Looking for Certification/professional Qualification graduates profile.