Senior MuleSoft Integration Developer / Consultant to join one of our premier clients integration solutions delivery team. This is REMOTE opportunity in California state and we are looking for someone in a major US city with a major airport a strong preference in Central or Mountain time zones. The candidate is initially expected to travel to California for customer delivery.
Please review the following and let me know your thoughts.
- Provide technical delivery for MuleSoft and API Management integration projects.
- Provide architecture, analysis, build, and testing for MuleSoft integrations.
- Requirements 4+ years hands-on experience in MuleSoft integrations.
- 8+ total years of architecture and development experience in integrations/API space (such as MuleSoft, Boomi, Apigee).
- Previous Customer facing experience.
- Excellent communication and team spirit.
- Undergraduate degree Preferences MuleSoft Certified Developer and Certified Architect Salesforce / SFDC and/or Integration.
- Experience SAP Hybris Integration Experience Pre-Sales Support including solution development and project work effort estimating Ability to work independently with globally distributed teams and provide technical leadership/mentoring to junior members in the team Ability to handle are a high volume of requests with frequent interruptions and prioritize their own work while taking organization and business needs into account Deep understanding of RESTful architecture principles and their applicability Understanding of all the stages of API lifecycle.
- Experience with one or more programming languages for API development Ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies/tool and training.
Mulesoft, Mule, Mule Esb, Sap Hybris, Integration, Salesforce Sfdc, Api, Soa
Senior Mulesoft Integration Developer / Consultant To Join One Of Our Premier Clients Integration Solutions Delivery Team. This Is Remote Opportunity.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.