Job Description :
Looking for challenging role?If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
Were making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- You will execute HW engineering of interlockings with special and general engineering tools
- You will ensure processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
- You will also be responsible for:
- Commissioning and supervision of trackside equipment for interlockings; support of first article inspection
- Customer clarification to fulfill system requirements
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- You are familiar with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering.
We dont need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Interlocking subsystem.
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements
- Interest in generation of project specific design documentation and HW design of Interlocking subsystem, including power supply.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- Willing to work as team member in international projects.
Weve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
role is based in Pune. Youll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so youll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, youll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: and about Siemens careers at:
Last date to apply : 2020-11-22
Job Description :looking For Challenging Role?if You Really Want To Make A Difference - Make It With Usmeeting The Need For Smart Mobility Solutionswere Making The Lives Of People Who Travel Easier And More Enjoyable While Constantly Develop
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.