Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage : 0%
Senior Hadoop Bigdata Developer \u2013 Chennai Ambit \u2013 7 to 9 years
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team is a involves in Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards.
What you will be doing
- Assists in daily coordination of various assigned projects.
- Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording and documenting meeting minutes for distribution to project team members.
- Involves project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
What you bring:
- 7 to 9 years\u2019 experience ofHadoop/Bigdataexperience with good exposure todatabaseconcepts.
- Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Advanced knowledge of Python language
- Should independently design and code on Hadoop (Hortonworks framework)
- Must have understanding and exposure of HDFS / Spark / Tez / Hive / Sqoop and other components of Hortonworks framework.
- Should have understanding of Nifi, Oozie workflow.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge ofFIS\u2019 products and services
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld\u2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Last date to apply : 2020-10-10
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor's Degreetravel Percentage : 0%senior Hadoop Bigdata Developer \u2013 Chennai Ambit \u2013 7 To 9 Yearsare Y
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.