Job Description :
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing! Position Description:
- To be part of a highly skilled and challenging high speed PHY design team working on the latest technology nodes (12nm and below).
- Develop algorithms for DDR trainings, sub blocks such as data and address modules
- Responsible for all aspects of design and verification from spec to silicon along with interface design for controller and SoC.
- Active involvement in problem solving and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Mentoring and coaching other design team members on technical issues
- Pair with Analog designers to ensure smooth interface between Digital and Analog circuits
- Equal opportunity position with excellent pay package!
- Experience on design of DDR PHY with full ownership from specifications to silicon
- Strong knowledge of DDR/LPDDR JEDEC protocol
- Experience with DDR training algorithms and data path designs
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Verilog and scripting languages, timing closure, DFT, Synthesis, Lint & CDC
- Experience in Asynchronous domain transfer designs, APB/JTAG, DFI
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong commitment and ability to work in cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
- M.S./M.Tech, BS/BE (Electronics)
- Experience Required : 4-10 Years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Microns Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Bangalore Karntaka (IN-KA) India (IN) NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) Experienced Regular Engineering #LI-SK1 3DXP / NAND DE
Last date to apply : 2020-11-22
Electronics Engineer, Engineering, Design Engineer
Job Description :our Vision Is To Transform How The World Uses Information To Enrich Life.join An Inclusive Team Focused On One Thing: Using Their Expertise In The Relentless Pursuit Of Innovation For Customers And Partners. The Solution We Creat
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.