Post Name : Junior Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate
Vacancies : 8653 Posts
Salary : Rs. 11,765 - Rs. 31,450/- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
1. Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 31.08.2019):
a. Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
b. Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.
c. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificate should be dated on or before 31.08.2019
2. The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension scheme (Designed Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave fare and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time
3. Pay Scale: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is 13075.00 (11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
Age: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/XS - 125/- (Intimation Charges only), General/OBC/EWS - 750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter's Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Offcer in the official letter head in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
i) Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application. ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of joining. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/XS/DXS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
iii) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
iv) Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
v) The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every
effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary. vii) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment, if selected.
vi) Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, at the time of joining, if called for.
ix) A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of taking up the appointment, if found suitable for, will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
vii) Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
viii) Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices etc.
ix) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE (Know your employee) formalities. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank.
x) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
xi) The candidate will have option to answer test questions in Hindi or English except in English Language/General English. They will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
xiii) The new recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide banking services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. inside and outside Bank premises. The duties may involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts.
xv) As record for this project will not be maintained after one year of declaration of result of online test, the information/data regarding this project will not be available thereafter.
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
2. Online registrartion of application and payent of fees: 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019
3. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature (Annexure-II).
4. Candidates to visit Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the 'Current Openings’.
5. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved
data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
6. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
7. The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
8. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
9. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
10. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Sbi Placement Papers and Interview Questions|