Post Name : Doctoral Research Fellowship Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.D Salary : Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month Job Location : Across India
1. Qualification: Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector Other Qualication (Preferred): Applicant should have Consistenly good academic record and demonstrated research skills. Applicant with outstanding professional contributions (as rst or second authors only) to publication of papers / articles in leading, high impact A Category journals will be given preference. Specic skill required: Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills.
2. Experience: Minimum 3 years Post Qualication experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
3. Roles & Responsibilities in brief: Research work during Fellowship -
a. At least five publications which should include two international journal papers (one of which must be A Category) and two conference papers based on their fellowship. The fellow will also carry out external consultancy work / project on behalf of the Bank (self marketed / Bank nominated). The service of the Fellow may be utilized by the Bank for academic assistance including research assistance, teaching and handling of tutorials. Research work in the areas relating to BFSI sector.
b. Research work could be on areas of public interest for which information available in public domain will be utilized or on internal topics of contemporary relevance subject to a Non-Disclosure Agreement. The PDR fellows may also be called upon to design and roll out Executive Development / other programmes dealing with topics of contemporary relevance. The Fellow will carry out all other responsibilities assigned from time to time by the Bank. Bank will be free to use all the research output performed by the Fellow as may be appropriately decided by it. A Quarterly progress report will be submitted by the fellow to a Performance Review Committee. Each fellow would also be required to share Research outputs through seminars or at any appropriate forums decided by the Bank. Conduct Rules as applicable to Statisticians, Economists and Law Officers of the Bank on Contract would be applicable to the Fellows
4. Stipend: Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable. One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance / international publications in reputed journals based on assessment of Performance Review Committee. The Bank will fund the expenses for the fellow to attend one prestigious international and one national conference in which joint paper of Fellow with SBI has been accepted for presentation on actual basis relevant costs. The scholars (Fellows) will also be free to take up outside assignment on a revenue sharing basis (Proportion or percentage of revenue sharing will be decided on case to case basis).Residential accommodation at ATIs on basis of self-payment of utility bills.
3. Likely Place of Operation: State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata or any other Apex Training Institute at Hyderabad or Gurugram or anywhere else desired by the Bank.
Age: 28 -40 years
1. Before applying for Post Doctoral Research Fellowship, the applicant should ensure that he / she fuls the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the speced date and that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respects IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED.
2 .IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER SELECTION, HIS / HER FELLOWSHIP IS LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED. iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completelylled. iv. Post Doctoral Research Fellowship to selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medicallyt as per the requirement of the Bank. Such fellowship will also be subject to the rules of the Bank in force. v. are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication, viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
4. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication. vii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. ces, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit No Objection Certicate from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. viii. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certcate from the employer at the time of taking up the Post Doctoral Research Fellowship. ix. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
Important Dates 1. ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: FROM 16.07.2018 TO 30.07.2018 2. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH ENCLOSURES AT 3. SBI, CRPD, CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI: 07.08.2018
Selection Procedure Shortlisting and Interview with presentation. Bank may decide to conduct interview through VC/Skype
How to Apply
1 .Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and ii. Candidates shouldrst scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as speced on the online registration page. iii. Candidates should ll the application carefully. Once application islled in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to ll the application in one go, he / she can save the information already entered. When the information / application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
2. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is lled completely, candidate should submit the same. iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
3. Copies of application (registered online) along with self-attested photocopies of following documents should reach by post to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021 on or before 07.08.2018: Curriculam vitate including the list of publications Proof of Citizenship. Proof of Date of Birth. A two page write-up on the high quality publication by him/her. A two page write-up on the intended research work at SBI. At least two letters of recommendations / reference - one from a peer regarding the research capabilities and one from applicants dissertation supervisor or from the academic institute. No objection certicate / relief certicate from the present employer (if currently employed) Photocopies of the Educational certicates and marksheets. Experience certicate Photocopies of two Best Journal Papers In case of non-receipt of hard copies of online application with the above-mentioned documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting and interview.
Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector Other Qualication (Preferred): Applicant should have Consistenly good academic record and demonstrated research skills. Applicant with outstanding professional contributions (as rst or second authors only) to publication of papers / articles in leading, high impact A Category journals will be given preference. Specic skill required: Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills. Looking for M.Phil graduates profile.
State Bank of India welcomes you to explore the world of premier bank in India.
In this section, you can access detailed information on Overview of the Bank, Technology Upgradation in the Bank, Board of Directors, Financial Results and Shareholder Info.
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
Recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellows in ZSI Kolkata Qualification: M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/Natural Sciences (Biotechnology/ Bio-Informatics/ Forensic Sciences) and PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University from India and having 3 years of research/ teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as...
Post Doctoral Research position recruitment in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi, Kerala. Area of Research: Translational Cancer Nanomedicine (TCN): Translational development of nanomedicines including GMP scale preparation, regulatory safety studies, ADME profiling. Qualification: Ph. D .in Cancer /translational research / pharmaceutical...
Post Doctoral Certificate Course conducts All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) Bhopala) Post Doctoral Certificate Course (PDCC) in Critical care Medicine (PDCC-CCM)Essential qualifications: MD/DNB in Anesthesiology / Medicine / TB & Chest /Emergency Medicine The essential qualification must be completed in all respects before...
Admission to Full Time Master’s Programme 2019-2020 advance admission to Full Time Doctoral Programme 2019-20 (Final Admission–2020-21) Number of Seats : Under QIP(Poly) Scheme, AICTE has made the provision of a total of 100 seats (10 per centre) for M.Tech/ME and 70 seats (16 seats for NITTTR, Chandigarh and 6 each for other centres) for...
Post Doctoral Fellowship conducts Banaras Hindu University Qualification : M.Sc in Physics with 70% or 8.4 CGPA. Valid NET / Gate score, Relevant Experience : Should be familiar with materials characterisations including x-ray scattering techniques. Procedure For The Award: Applications are initially scrutinized by Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Chair. Thereafter,...
Eligibility : 1. Good Academic record with at least 60% marks at both Graduate and Post Graduate Levels. 2. Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications. 3. Candidates registered for Ph.D. degree in a recognized university/ or working toward their Ph.D. registration are eligible to apply. Four out...
No. of Post : 01 Qualification : Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Masters Degree (or equivalent) level in Social Sciences / Humanities or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. A relaxation of 5% will be...
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture Technology Recruitment and Sarkari Naukri for the Post of Post Doctoral Fellow Job Description Applications possessing following qualification should apply on plain paper on the prescribed proforma given as under to Dr. A.K. Sharma, Project Leader, Deptt. Biological Sciences, College of Basic Sciences Humanities,...
G. B. PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGY Recruitment and Sarkari Naukri for the Post of Post Doctoral Fellowship Job Description Candidates fulfilling the above qualification (s) may apply on plain paper as per the format/proformagiven below latest by February 27, 2016 to the Head, Department of Agril. Economics and should appear forinterview...
NIMHANS Recruitment and Sarkari Naukri for the Post of Post Doctoral Resercher Job Description How to applyEligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply on a plain paper with curriculum vitae and copy of the testimonials either addressed to The Director, NIMHANS. P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post, Bangalore 560 029 by post / by email to email@example.com...