Job Tittle : SAP QM Consultant
Location : Pune, India
Contract Duration : 12 months (Expandable)
Job Details :
3+ years of relevant experience in SAP PP/QM and well-versed in S4 HANA/ECC with good analytical skills.
, Experience in Implementation and Support Projects. ,
In-depth knowledge in the below areas -,
1) Master Data - Bill of Materials, Work centers/Resources, Routings/Recipe, Production versions, Inspection Plan, Master inspection characteristics, catalogues and code groups.,
2) Material Requirement Planning - Configuration and Integration with Procurement, sales and distribution, New Strategy definition.,
3) Batch Management - Configuration, Batch determination, Batch derivation and Batch search procedure.,
4) Production Order Execution - Order confirmation, Goods Issue, Goods receipt and Back flushing.,
5) Production Integration - Integration knowledge with costing (Product costing).,
6) Quality Management - Quality in Procurement, Quality in Production, In process inspection, Calibration and Quality in Sales.,
Should have experience in writing Functional Specification(FS), co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionality or Enhancement, Prepare Test plans and Test scripts.
, Should have experience in SAP PP/QM integration with third party tool (Support/Implementation).,
Candidate should have domain experience in manufacturing industry.
Sap Qm, Sap Qm Consultant