- Sainik School Rewa is inviting applications for appointment of School Priority will be given to Ex-Servicemen or Central Armed Police Force or retired person of State Police Force.
Minimum Academic Qualification
The post is Provisionally Reserved for ST Category. In case of non availability the post can be filled by the candidate of General Category.
Less than 50 Years as on 30 April 2019.
Previous Work Experience
At least 05 years experience as UDC Stores or as Quartermaster/Storekeeper or an Ex- Serviceman preferably a JCO with at least 10 years experience in handling and accounting of stores.
Pay and Other Benefits
Permanent absorption after successful completion of probation period of 01 year (Extendable to 02 years).
Similar to Level 5 as per VII CPC.
60 Years (subject to fulfillment of Terms & Conditions)
Free accommodation / HRA, LTC, Gratuity and Subsidized Education for 02 children.
Inventory and Store Management.
Employment of Manpower.
Legal and Financial Aspects.
Computer Handling and Office Work.
Elementary Test of Computer Handling
Documentation and Record Keeping (Computer based test).
(After each phase names of shortlisted candidates selected for the next phase will be published in the School Website)
- How to Apply - Desirous candidates should apply to the Principal, Sainik School, Rewa (MP) 486001 in prescribed format available in school website sainikschoolrewa.ac.in along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials. Please super scribe the envelope with the name of post applied for. Applications received late / without deposition of application fee / not in prescribed format will be rejected without any intimation.
- Application Fee - Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs 500/- to be deposited in the account given below (Proof of deposition of Application Fee required to be attached with Application):-
Punjab National Bank
Sainik School Rewa
- Last Date for Submission of Application is 30 Apr 2019. The school will not be responsible for any postal delay and no claim will be
- Date of Test : Date of 1st Phase Test will be published in School website at least 15 days prior to the
- The school administration reserves the right to increase / decrease / cancel the vacancy due to administrative /policy reasons. No formal intimation will be given to applicants.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.