Risk Control Business Analyst
You will be working in the Credit Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Division. The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds. Methodology Architecture unit supports strategic implementation of various credit risk models incl. PD, LGD, Counterparty internal rating, Stress loss simulation, Stress RWA simulation, etc.
- Capture business requirements, analyse and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications
- Work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions
- Organise user acceptance testing and support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
- Prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank and ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Familiarity in BCBS239, Market Risk (FRTB), Risk Methodology and MRMC
- You'll be working in the Exposure Risk Measurement team within the Credit Risk Methodology department in Krakow.
- We develop and maintain the credit exposure measurement capabilities of the Investment Banking division. The quantitative methods we use are closely related to sophisticated derivative pricing models.
- You will have the opportunity to coordinate and become the main global contact for the improvement of methodologies, processes and parameterization of our credit exposure measures for the banking and trading book (covering credit facilities, derivatives and securities financing transactions). As a client of the Front Office exposure calculation engines, you will also be responsible for ensuring the Risk Control requirements for capturing risk are delivered correctly. Last but not least, as owners of the Risk Exposure models, we also need to ensure the calculations meet the required regulatory standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering/ MBA / FRM; Professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CFA, MBA, and Chartered Accountant) preferred or Strong academic background in Financial Accounting and Risk Management
- Professional B.A. qualification (e.g. ECBA/ CCBA/ CBAP / PMI-PBA / IIBA-AAC/ PMI-ACP) preferred
Business analysis competencies:
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, banking and finance, or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out) along with a can do attitude along with previous exposure or familiarity to project development/project management approaches
- Exposure to working under the Agile methodology is a plus
- Cooperation with all stakeholders, including Trading, Risk and IT, to ensure that all developments integrate optimally within the IT ecosystem.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodology of project execution and knowledge of data mining including SQL is highly desirable
- Previous exposure or familiarity to project development/project management approaches
- Awareness of BI tools and Business Objects is desirable
- Effective stakeholder management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders
Lgd, Business Analysis, Sql, Derivatives, Finance Change Management, Tableau, Pg, Agile, Frtb, Sdlc, Rwa, Bcbs239, Axiom, Jira, Mrmc
Risk Control Business Analyststress Modelsyou Will Be Working In The Credit Risk Change Team Within The Group Risk Control Change Management Division. The Credit Risk Change Team Is Part Of The Wider Risk Control Organization And Works As An Agent
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.