Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs. 23,700 - Rs. 42,020/- Per Month
Job Location : Chennai
1. Name of the Post & Pay: Assistant Manager Legal - 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 - 1145/2 - 32850 -1300/7- 42020
2. Educational Qualifications as on 31.05.2018: A Pass with minimum 60% in aggregate in BL/LLB (3 years or 5 years integrated course) from a recognized university and enrolled as an advocate with the concerned Bar Council. (Degree obtained from Open University without following the regular stream (10, +2) is Not recognized for recruitment.)
3. Experience : Candidate should Possess Two years experience of practice at BAR or Judicial service and / or experience of working in legal department of a reputed bank or the Central/State Government or any NBFC.
4. Job Profile: Legal matters relating to Banking Laws, Scrutiny of Title Deeds, SARFAESI Proceedings, Labour Laws, Civil Laws, Tax Laws, Service Matters, Criminal Laws, Procedural Laws, Information Technology Laws, Company Laws, Right to information Act etc., and any other work entrusted by the bank from time to time.
5. Confirmation: The confirmation of the newly recruit will be subject to satisfactory completion of the following Probation Period: Assistant Manager Scale I (Legal) - 24 Months Management reserve the right to curtail/extend the probationary period based on performance.
Age: Age as on 31.05.2018 : - Minimum 24 years - Maximum 30 years
Application Fee: The application fee of Rs.708/- (INCLUDES GST @ 18%) (Non-refundable) must be paid by all applicants. It has to be paid by means of a Bank Pay Order or Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at CHENNAI and should be drawn in favour of REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL
1. Candidates should have knowledge (to read, write and speak) of any one of the Southern India regional language viz: Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
2. Candidates applying for the above post are advised to note that if selected, they are required to execute a Service Bond with surety for serving the Bank at least for a period of 2 years and in the event of his/her resignation from the post before this period, the officer will be required to indemnify and refund the amount to the Bank.Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt Undertaking/ Public Undertaking will be required to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer if called for the selection process, in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered.
3. Candidates need not submit proof of date of birth, educational qualification, work experience, caste certificate, age relaxation, repatriate certificate and other related documents at the time of applying for the post. All the above documents should be submitted at the time of Interview only, if they are called for or if advised to submit at any later time.
4. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he /she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
5. Decisions of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No Representation or Correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai 600 017.
There will be a separate process consisting of written exam/ Group Activity/ Interview for recruitment for the above post. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the process.
How to Apply
andidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should submit their application in Bio-data form in English, typed on thick A4 size sheet, with one recent passport size photograph affixed on the application on the top right hand corner and indicating prominently in Bold letters the post for which he/she is applying at the Top. The format of the Application form is available in Banks website. Applications should reach the Bank on or before 10-07-2018. APPLICATIONS COMPLETE IN ALL RESPECTS SHOULD BE SENT IN A CLOSED ENVELOPE SUPERSCRIBED FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER LEGAL TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai 600 017.
A Pass with minimum 60% in aggregate in BL/LLB (3 years or 5 years integrated course) from a recognized university and enrolled as an advocate with the concerned Bar Council. (Degree obtained from Open University without following the regular stream (10, +2) is Not recognized for recruitment.)
Looking for LLB graduates profile.
Looking for LLB graduates profile.
2018-06-22 to 2019-06-22