Post Name Part Time Medical Consultant
Vacancies 01 Post
Experience 2 - 5 years
Job Location Guwahati
Last Date to Apply 15/05/2019
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the aforementioned location.
4. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract
6. Remuneration :
a. 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., three years.
b. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
Application Fee: The BMC is required to visit any member of the Banks Staff staying in the Quarters whenever required to do so by the Bank and submit a report on his health. For such visits, a visit fee will be paid as per the schedule of rates fixed by the Bank.
1. All the details in this form must be filled by the applicant.
2. Applications which do not contain the full particulars called for are liable to be rejected.
3. Attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, caste etc. should accompany the application.
4. If the candidate is working as a Medical Officer for any institution, the details thereof and working hours therein should also be indicated.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The contract to be entered into with the Bank will be valid for a period of 3 years from the date of coming into force of the contract.
2. It will be the duty of the BMC to attend to the dispensaries during the duty hours as mentioned above (or for longer period as may be decided by the Bank) excluding Bank holidays except days declared as holidays for the purposes of half-yearly closing and annual closing subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days. The Bank may use the services of the BMC beyond the duty hours as mentioned above, depending on the necessity.
3. It will be the duty of the BMC to give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff including touring staff of the Bank, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members/their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during prescribed time (the timings and/or duration may be changed as and when considered necessary by the Bank). It will be the duty of the BMC to be available for consultation at his/ her private clinic in urgent cases in respect of employees of the Bank at any time with charges at the rate prescribed in the schedule of the Bank. The schedule of charges applicable to the Staff/Officers of the Bank would be made available by the Bank to the BMC on request.
4. It will be the duty of the BMC to provide the facilities referred to in paragraph (3) above to the relatives of the employees who have been permitted to reside with them in the Officers’/Staff Quarters and the BMC will facilitate recovery of charges from the concerned employees for credit to the Bank’s account at the rates prescribed by the Bank from time to time.
5. It will be the duty of the BMC to perform duties similar to those of a General Medical Practitioner irrespective of whatever qualifications (post-graduate or other medical qualifications) are possessed/may be acquired in future by him. It will be the duty of the BMC to ensure that the qualifications that are held or acquired in future by him/her do not restrict him/her in any manner from rendering the services required of a General Medical Practitioner. If as per any stipulation of the Indian Medical Association, the qualifications that are held or acquired by the BMC, as the case may be, come into conflict with the Bank's requirements as indicated above, to work as a general practitioner, the BMC will be required to ensure that no liability or responsibility on this account devolves on the Bank under any circumstances and the BMC shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Bank at all times against the same. The liabilities of the BMC will be that of an independent contractor and not that of an agent of the Bank.
6. The duties of the BMC at the dispensaries of RBI Officers’/Staff Quarters apart from other requirements as mentioned above will also include:
i. Treatment of minor and major illness for which the employees and their dependents may call on him/her.
ii. Treatment of emergency cases brought to the dispensaries or in the Bank’s premises or outside the Bank’s premises and reference to appropriate Hospitals, whenever called upon to attend, even when such necessity arises outside normal working hours.
iii. Administration of all types of injections with the responsibility for any untoward reaction if it occurs. As a rule, administration of injections by the Pharmacists in the absence of BMC is to be discouraged. To train the Pharmacists to administer routine and simple type of injections when the workload on BMC is heavy.
iv. The important dressings and minor surgeries are to be handled only by the BMC. However, if the BMC is convinced that the Pharmacists have the requisite competence, routine dressings may be handled by them.
7. The BMC is required to visit any member of the Bank’s Staff staying in the Quarters whenever required to do so by the Bank and submit a report on his health. For such visits, a visit fee will be paid as per the schedule of rates fixed by the Bank.
8. The BMC is required to issue certificate in support of leave on medical grounds wherever necessary and countersign the certificates produced by the employees from other qualified medical practitioners, after satisfying about the genuineness of the case.
9. The BMC is required to attend the officers/Staff and members of their family at their residence when required by them and will be entitled to charge them a visit fee or consultation fee, as fixed by the Bank having regard to the local conditions. The visit fee/consultation fee, so fixed, will be inclusive of charges for administration of injections, etc. No other charges should be levied by BMC for such visits.
10.If and when required to do so, the BMC is required to certify in such form as may be prescribed by the Bank from time to time as to the state of health and/or fitness for service of any employee or any prospective employee who may be selected for appointment at any Office of the Bank.
1. The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview.
2. The shortlisted applicants after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before entering into contract with the Bank for rendering services as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicants.
3.The candidate selected for the post will be appointed subject to his/her being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex-I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
4.The selected applicant shall have to sign an agreement with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, G.S.Road, Guwahati and Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Zoo Narengi Road, Guwahati. The application from eligible candidates should reach The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001 on or before May 15, 2019.
Education : MBBS
Education : MBBS
|Get Goverment Job Alert||Govt. Jobs in Guwahati||Govt. Jobs in Assam|
|Govt. Jobs Will Expire Soon||Sarkari Exams and Results|
|Job On Your Whatsapp||Job on Our Telegram|
|Job On Your Facebook
( Click on Follow Button on Facebook )
|Download Free Resume Formats|