Post Name : Part Time Banks Medical Consultant Qualification : MBBS Job Location : Lucknow
1. Post Name: 02 (Two) posts (Unreserved 01 & Other Backward Classes - 01) of Part-Time Banks Medical Consultant (BMC)
2. Qualification: Applicant should be a medical graduate (MBBS) in the allopathic system of medicine from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Masters Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
3. Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner and his / her dispensary / residence should be within a radius of 3-5 Km.
4. Contract Period: Contract (Terms of engagement) will be for a period of three years only.
5. Remuneration: Working hours - 11.00 AM to 15.30 PM (Monday - Friday) & 0.00 AM to11.00 AM (Tuesday and Wednesday) - Rs.850/- per hour Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs.1000/- may be treated as conveyance expenses. Reimbursement of Mobile Charges of Rs.1000/- (Per month) will also be provided. & 7.00 AM to 10.00 AM (Monday Saturday) - Rs.850/- per hour Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs.1000/- may be treated as conveyance expenses. Reimbursement of Mobile Charges of Rs.1000/- (Per month) will also be provided.
Terms and Conditions of the Contract
1. One Medical Consultant has to attend to the Banks dispensary at Banks premises i.e. 8-9, Vipin Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow226010 with duty hours from 11.00 AM to15.30 PM on week days (Monday to Friday) excluding Bank holidays except days declared as holidays for purposes of half yearly closing and annual closing subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days & at its dispensary at La-place Officers Flats, Shahnazaf Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow226001 from 10.00 AM to 11.00AM (Tuesday & Wednesday). The Bank may use the services of the Medical Consultant depending on necessity.
2. The remuneration is fixed at Rs.850/- per hour for the period of contract. The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis. Further, no superannuation benefits viz. pension, Provident Fund or gratuity will be payable. No leave would be admissible. No perquisites/facilities also would be made available.
3. The contract will be valid for a period of three years from the date of engagement subject to his accepting the above terms and conditions and observing the code of conduct of the Bank as given . The contract will be reviewed every year
Address Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, 8-9, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
Selection Procedure The Bank will conduct an interview for the short listed candidates
How to Apply Application as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, 8-9, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010, not later than two weeks from the date of advertisement i.e. on or before June 06, 2018 by 17.00 Hrs
Applicant should be a medical graduate (MBBS) in the allopathic system of medicine from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Masters Degree in General Medicine may also apply. Looking for MBBS graduates profile.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is Indias central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following Indias independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Prepare a list of educational institutions in your assigned region (list of schools/colleges/learning centers in the city assigned)2. Contact the lead via phone/WhatsApp/email3. Pitch the solution/product and follow up for conversion4. Report of the same on a daily basis5. Conduct a competitor...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Decide the financial needs2. Raise the funds required3. Handle allocation of funds4. Work on fixed assets management5. Handle working capital management6. Handle allocation of income7. Work on corporate taxation8. Handle other duties like preparing annual accounts, carrying out an internal audit,...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Work on Android to design, develop, bug fixing and debug LMS mobile applications on Flutter 2. Coordinate with our content and design teams3. Conduct a thorough research4. Design interfaces to improve the user experience