Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
No of Vacancy : 24 Posts
Salary : Rs. 21,400 - Rs. 34,990/- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
a. Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
b. Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
2. Experience:(as on 01.01.2019):
a. Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
b. Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
a Junior Engineer (Civil): Handling and supervision of civil construction/ maintenance/ interior works, etc. of building related infrastructural system and other related jobs in office buildings and residential colonies.
b. Junior Engineer (Electrical): Handling and supervision of electrical/ electro-mechanical/ electrical and electronics installations / systems and other related jobs in office building and residential colonies
4. Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 21,400/- per month (i.e. 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of 13150 750(3) 15400 900(4) 19000 1200(6) 26200 1300(2) 28800 1480(3) 33240 1750(1) 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments
Age: Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Application Fee: 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) & 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
1. Candidates can apply only for one post and also for one Zone. If there are multiple registrations, the last registration will be retained. Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
2. Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
3. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
4. Candidates Reporting Late I.e. After The Reporting Time Specified On The Call Letter For Examination Will Not Be Permitted To Take The Examination. The Reporting Time Mentioned On The Call Letter Is Prior To The Start Time Of The Test. Though The Duration Of The Examination Is 2.5 Hours, Candidates May Be Required To Be At The Venue For About 4 Hours Including The Time Required For Completion Of Various Formalities Such As Verification And Collection Of Various Requisite Documents, Logging In, Giving Of Instructions.
1. Website Link Open 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019
2. Payment of Examination Fees Online 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019
3. Tentative Date of Online Examination February 2019
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Final selection will be on the basis of candidates performance in the online examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, Diplom
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
2019-01-08 to 2019-02-22