JD for Project Manager:
1. Manages overall project activities associated with the completion of all activities pertaining to structure, finishes & MEP in Commercial & Residential Buildings.
Must be able to lead a large number of team Engineers, Supervisors & Foremen.
2. Applies a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the methods and techniques to be utilized for installation.
3. Must be thoroughly familiar with required contractual obligations and technical aspects of all constructions and facilities to be erected.
4. In addition to construction activities, the project manager is also responsible for overall project management along with field administration, procurement, and field engineering.
5. Manages and mentors subordinate staff members.
6. Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications prepared by others.
7. Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
8. Prepares material and equipment specifications and purchase requisitions; reviews supplier data; witnesses shop tests, assists with assessing supplier manufacturing capabilities. Reviews supplier drawings and samples, and performs technical bid analyses. 9. Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, prepared by Architectural and Engineering Designers.
10. Ensures compliance with applicable codes, standards, and client and Consultant requirements.
11. Prepares execution plans.
12. Keeps abreast of current technologies via technical subscriptions and attendance at conferences.
13. Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
14. Willingness to relocate to construction site locations is expected.
15. Has sound knowledge of Planning, Billing, Quality and Safety
16. Knowledge of latest equipment and automation.
17. Ability to interpret and analyze variation in works to enable decision making.
18. Ability to identify and evaluate subcontractors and their performance.
19. Knowledge and ability in providing alternates to construction methods in case of adverse failure.
20. Ability to provide guidance to teams on complex technical issues.
21. Detailed understanding of applicable standards.
22. Anticipate critical activities and risks and provide recommendations for mitigation actions.
23. Thorough understanding of design aspects of buildings for use as an architect, consultant, Interior Designer and landscape consultant.
1. 15 20 years overall experience, 8 years in Project Supervisory, 4 years as Construction Manager position, or progressive experience in similar positions 2. Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, required.
3. Skills and proven ability to perform all Project Manager functions.
4. Good knowledge of spoken and written English is mandatory.
5. Proficient keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software are required.
6. Assignments will require a working knowledge of construction sequences and standard work procedures of the industry.
7. Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Project Manager, Construction Manager, High Rise, High Rise Residential Buildings, Site Supervisor, Civil Engineer, Building Construction
We Are Looking For Project Managers With Experience Between 15-20years In High Rise Residential Projects. And Done At Least Two High Rise Projects As Project Manager. And Managing Complete Life Cycle Of The Project From The Start To End.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.