Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage : 0%
What you bring:
- Assists in daily coordination of various assigned projects.
- Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording and documenting meeting minutes for distribution to project team members.
- Serves as a communication liaison between clients, project teams, and other FIS functional or department managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects and to ensure all are fully informed of objectives, purposes and progress.
- Tracks project progress and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles.
- Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports and participating in event coordination.
- Anticipates needs of project, program and PMO management and makes independent decisions and takes action to meet those needs.
What you will be doing:
- Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Proven experience providing independent judgment and discretion
- Proven experience working independently under general instructions on a large variety of special projects
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld\u2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Usually with only a few years\u2019 experience, works on moderately complex assignments, exercising judgment within defined procedures. Receives little instruction on day to day work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Last date to apply : 2020-10-10
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor Of Business Administrationtravel Percentage : 0%what You Bring: * Assists In Daily Coordination Of Variou
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.