Job Description :Job Description We are hiring for a Program Manager for our Digital Business Unit. Role and Responsibilities
- This is a leadership level position and individual is responsible for driving and managing a large implementation program for customers
- Will be required to work on business process automation platforms, develop new solutions, and enable adoption of automation solutions across Enterprise
- Delivery Management experience handling Projects / Support Engagements across technology suite : RPA, BI, ERP, Azure / AWS / Google Cloud Technologies
- Should have good familiarity over data ingestion, transformation and reporting processes (Data Science / Analytics).
- Should have worked directly with customer stakeholders at senior levels and managed the partnership
- Manage teams of RPA developers, Architects to deliver multiple digital programs / projects / initiatives at client side and enterprise side
- Driving the adoption of best practices and governance around coding, design, quality and performance of Partner with our customers to identify the best standard or customized solution covering RPA, Analytics and complex solutions that meets their requirements in terms of Digital strategy
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Managing projects / engagements with RPA tools, Data Analytics and related Tools to deploy end to end solution
- Experience in handling multiple engagement models - T&M, Fixed, Output based etc. and type/ nature of delivery - ADM, Devops, Agile etc.
- Exposure in developing Delivery Model, governance to defining Enterprise level automation roadmap and ability to manage and deliver overall solutions to transform client business.
- Avid project manager and delivered engagement with newer technologies and solutions
- Overall l 12+ years of experience in Technology Management Practice / CoE preferably Enterprise Automation including Automation Experience (RPA, AI, ML, Business Analytics)
- Good Understanding and should have managed engagements with programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE
- Management / Engineering Graduate with required exp
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA. Industry: / / Functional Area: , Role Category: Programming & Design Role: Database Architect/Designer Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Program Manager, Digital, Program Management, Project Management, Programmanager, Digital Programs , Projects