Job Description :
The Bank was founded in 1853, is an international banking organisation, headquartered in London, with some 1,750 offices in more than 70 countries, with a world-wide staff complement of about 100,000 people.
Excelian have been asked to build a Digital focused fully autonomous feature team to assist with a number of cutting edge initiatives.
The candidate will be required to work closely with the Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
Technical Roles and Responsibilities
* Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
* Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
* Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
* Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
* Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
* Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
* Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
* Act as the second line of support during production problems.
* Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
* Experience in software development using open source technologies.
* Experience in automated software testing.
* Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
* Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
* Must be able to code in Java (SpingBoot and Spring Cloud Services).
* Experience in some of the technologies below:
PaaS: Pivotal Cloud Foundy, Openshift, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
Data: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Tableau
Cache: Redis, Memcached
Middleware: Kafka, RabbitMQ, WebsphereMQ, REST API
UI: HTML5, Angular 4, ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS, RxJS
Logging & Monitoring: ELK, Zipkin, AppDynamics, New Relic
* Strong knowledge in CI/CD toolset such as Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Fortify, Flyway, Jira and Confluence.
* Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset such as jUnit, Mockito, cucumber, Selenium etc.
* Strong knowledge in scripting languages such as Groovy and Linux shell.
* Knowledge in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse and IntelliJ
Nice to have
Global markets understanding
Job Description :job Descriptionproject Descriptionthe Bank Was Founded In 1853, Is An International Banking Organisation, Headquartered In London, With Some 1,750 Offices In More Than 70 Countries, With A World-wide Staff Complement Of About
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.