The Principal Corporate Applications Engineer (Principal CAE) will be responsible for providing technical support and HW/SW solutions to Microchip customers. This candidate will focus on Microchips 32-bit ARM and 8 bit AVR Microcontrollers. This person will work closely with Microchip FAE, Sales and Marketing teams to provide pre- and post-sales support and solutions to customers. This person will also mentor CAEs in the organization by guiding and providing training.
The Principal CAE would :
- Provide technical support to Microchip customers.
- Develop and deliver technical training to Microchip customers and technical sales channels.
- Assist Microchip FAE team and key customers to deliver innovative HW & SW solutions.
- Mentor and train other CAEs in the team.
- Work closely with Microchip Sales, Marketing & Engineering teams worldwide to develop differentiating hardware and software solutions.
- Write Application Notes, White Papers and Technical Briefs.
- Develop sample code, reusable software library and proof of concept.
- Participate in industry trade shows and showcase Microchip 32-bit product solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of programming 32-bit processors in C/C++ language
- Familiarity with 32-bit ARM Microcontroller products, preferably Microchip/Atmel.
- Experienced in developing embedded software using professional Integrated Development Environment and hardware debugger & simulator tools.
- Knowledge of USB, UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, CAN, PWM, and other microcontroller peripherals. Expertise in one or more of these peripherals.
- Expertise in one or more communication software stacks such as TCP/IP,USB, BLE, and ZigBee.
- Hands-on experience in using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multi-meter, soldering iron and other tools.
- Expertise in designing & troubleshooting digital circuits using microcontrollers.
- Team player with good presentation & task management skills.
- Experience in leading/managing projects/teams
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Desired Skills
- Familiarity with Microchip ARM products
- Hands-on experience with HW and SW development tools from Microchip and third party ARM tools vendors
- Hands-on experience in modular & reusable software development techniques
- Experienced in the use of CRM, source control and bug tracking tools
Last date to apply : 2020-09-14
Job Descriptionthe Principal Corporate Applications Engineer (principal Cae) Will Be Responsible For Providing Technical Support And Hw/sw Solutions To Microchip Customers. This Candidate Will Focus On Microchips 32-bit Arm And 8 Bit Avr Microcont
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.