Job Description :
Position: PLC Programmer
Qualification: BE Electrical / Electronic.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement programming standards for automation.
- Develop the schematics and electrical control system to automate processes including logic flow diagrams and sequencing of operations and controls of the system architecture.
- Evaluates current and manual processes to determine the process and equipment requirements needed to support automation.
- Prepares all engineering documentation and specifications required to ensure the successful implementation of assigned projects; verifies the correct operation of systems and sequence.
- Generates Bills of Materials for automation systems, panels and vision system.
- To introduce programming improvements in controls and logic systems that are consistent with customer changes or manufacturing needs.
- To de-bug, tryout and verify I/O signals and interference zones in the system.
- To maintain frequent communication with mechanical and controls design personnel, as well as with a manufacturing person, throughout the entire programming, dressing and tryout phases of installation and in site and onsite installation commissioning.
- Associates degree within a related technical discipline; an equivalent amount of related experience may be substituted in lieu of an associates degree
- First preference for vision programming knowledge candidate.
- Previous experience in PLC (Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley, Delta) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming, testing, and field start-up.
- Working knowledge of HMI Panels (Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, Schneider) ability to design graphics as per requirement.
- Working knowledge of the SCADA system and design as per requirement (Siemens, other).
- Working knowledge of 110V/220V/440V single phase and 3 phase AC power, 12 V DC and 24 V DC power supply and in the selection and use of proxy switches, laser optics, photoelectric and vision sensors.
- Knowledge of electrical and controls engineering theories and principles.
- Knowledge in the panel and total machine control and power wiring.
- Excellence interpersonal, leadership, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to coordinate small to large projects, independently.
- Knowledge about Vision system (Cognex, Omron, Baumer, Besler)
if you are interested kindly collect your Interview letter
Paradise Placement Consultancy
Sheetal Capital Second Floor, Shop.No.11, Opp. YSK Hospital, Chistiya Chowk, N-5, CIDCO, Aurangabad
Last date to apply : 2020-12-05
Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, Schneider , Design, Programming
Job Description :job Description:position: Plc Programmerqualification: Be Electrical / Electronic.experience: 2 To 3 Yearskey Duties & Responsibilities * Develop And Implement Programming Standards For Automation. * Develop The Sche
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.