Informatica Core Metadata Group enables delivering authoritative, trustworthy and high quality data to all stakeholders across all domains for all projects and business applicationson premise or in the cloudusing a single, unified platform, the Intelligent Data Platform.
The Intelligent Data Platform powered by CLAIRE enables organizations to out-perform competitors through the disruptive use of data. The CLAIRE engine provides Enterprise Unified Metadata Intelligence to accelerate productivity across the Informatica Enterprise Cloud Data Management product portfolio and is responsible for
- Extracting and loading metadata across a wide variety of source systems that include DI, DM, BI and Relational sources
- Discover and profile sources to derive meaningful statistics
- Provides a rich UI interface for searching metadata and provides lineage and relationship of various metadata assets
- Leverages a variety of big data technologies
- Uses machine learning and other AI techniques to classify or cluster data sources and provide recommendations to accelerate and automate governance processes of the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Engineer with a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise class software. In this role, you will be responsible for design, architecture and delivery of a product feature or component. You will work in a fast-paced environment delivering product and feature increments in short iterations. Your technical skills will be very critical to deliver product functionalities across releases.
Our Ideal Candidate
We want you to be a strong technical member with performance engineering skills. We would like you to embrace complex problems and provide a practical and strong solution. Your technical capability to understand the product in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be well received. Having an excellent sense of time management to meet deadlines is quite important. You will also be required to help your peers to meet their goals and set an example for good work procedures.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for:
- Designing methodology to characterize the performance of various subsystems
- Demonstrating an ability to understand complex system architectures and come up with creative solutions to performance problems
- Performing performance analysis of existing products, find hot spots / weak spots, and optimize code
- Participating in architecture discussions and planning with Development
- Working with other engineers to prototype and implement optimizations
- Designing, developing and maintaining internal and external performance benchmarks
- Owning the performance aspects of assigned products and communicating effectively with non-technical stakeholders including senior product and business management.
- Automation of performance critical scenarios using Jmeter.
- 2 or more years of relevant professional experience, a portion of which was within an enterprise software company with an emphasis on one or more of the following:
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or C++
- Experience in performance analysis, scalability and code optimization
- Performance and Tuningexperience with RDBMS such as Oracle/ DB2/ MS SQL or Postgres.
- Performance and Tuningexperience with Graph DB such as OrientDB.
- Expertise with application profiling tools such as Yourkit/Jprobe/jprofiler/Quantify/Optimize it
- Experience in UI performance testing will be plus
- Proven ability to develop performance monitoring solutions like resource utilization dashboard/Process Monitoring.
- Experience in APM tools like Dynatrace/AppDynamics.
- Experience in Linux OS environment.
- Ability to write functional test cases.
- Highly motivated, results-driven self-starter who is also a collaborative team player
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with business and technical audiences
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience developing sizing and capacity planning guides is a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus
Our Team Informatica Core Metadata Group Enables Delivering Authoritative, Trustworthy And High Quality Data To All Stakeholders Across All Domains For All Projects And Business Applicationson Prem
Looking for Other graduates profile.