Educational Qualification: Science background candidatesGroup B: B.Sc/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech/Ph.d (Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Bio-Chemistry) and Registered Patent Agent
- Inventors interview, analyzing prior arts and drafting high quality provisional and complete applications for first filing in India or USPTO and EPO
Skill Set RequiredExcellent understanding of new and evolving technologies including, chemical engineering, physical chemistry, material science, nanotechnology, bioenergy solutions, etc.
- Excellent understanding of industry trends
- Excellent command over English language
- Well-groomed interpersonal skills and team work
- Excellent knowledge of patents laws of major jurisdictions including India/US/EU and experience of using patent databases
Subject/Job Id:Patent Drafting & Prosecution - Chemistry,Bio-Chemistry,Chemical Engg - New Delhi,Delhi - (Job Id:3490)How to Apply?Email your resume with Subject Line: Patent Drafting & Prosecution - Chemistry,Bio-Chemistry,Chemical Engg - New Delhi,Delhi - (Job Id:3490) to : jobs at thesearchhouse dot com ,Then you call on Avantika/9999914722
Patent Prosecution, Patent Agent, Patent Drafting, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry
Inventors Interview, Analyzing Prior Arts And Drafting High Quality Provisional And Complete Applications For First Filing In India Or Uspto And Epo. Excellent Understanding Of New And Evolving Technologies Including, Chemical Engineering, Physica
Looking for Bachelor Of Technology (b.tech/b.e),bachelor Of Science (b.sc),masters In Technology (m.tech/m.e/m.sc) graduates profile.