Qualification : LLB
Job Location : Bhubaneshwar
Qualifictaion: (i) A candidate must be a graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government. A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate tao the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government, shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/she is a graduate in Law of a University recognized by the State Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law department of not less than seven years by the last date fixed for submission of online applications for the said competitive examination, has been recommended by the respective appointing authority and not more than 39 (thirtv nine years) of aqe on the ISt August. 2018. Approved Service for this purpose means qualifying service as defined in the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992. (iii) While submitting certificates/documents along with the printout/hard copy of the online application form, as required at Para- 8, a candidate of the above category should furnish necessary evidence to the effect that his/her case has been recommended by the competent authority and that he Ishe satisfies the aforesaid conditions of eligibility.
Age: A candidate must not be below 23 (twenty-three) years of age and not above 35 (thirty-five) years of age on the 1st August. 2018 and he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd August. 1983 and not later than 1M August 1995. Age relaxation shall be as per
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
1 .H.S.C. or equivalent certificate showing date of birth issued by the concerned Board/Council
2. +2/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council
3. Bachelors degree of Law Certificate issued by the concerned University
4. All mark lists in support of LL.B examination issued by the concerned University
5. Original Challan (OPSC Copy) showing payment of examination fees
6. Odia test pass certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of
7. Odisha in support of passing of Odia language test equivalent to M.E. School standard, if not passed H.S.C. or equivalent examination having Odia as one of the subjects
1. Any candidate, who is or has been declared by the Commission guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated document or documents which have been tampered with or making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information or using or attempting to use unfair means in the examination hall or otherwise resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtaining admission to the examination may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to a criminal prosecution, be debarred either permanently or for a specified period (a) by the Commission from admission to any examination or appearance at any interview held by the Commission for selection of candidate and by the State government from employment under the government This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the government to make appointment
2. Mere inclusion of the name of a candidate in the list of successful candidates confers no right to appointment unless the government is satisfied, after such enquiry as may be deemed necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents, is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post/service (vi) Mere empanelment in the select list of successful candidates shall not confer any right for appointment (vii) Only those candidates, who possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age limit and fulfill other eligibility conditions etc. by the closinq date o receipt of online application, will be considered eligible
a. ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 26.9.2018 TO 25.10.2018 TILL 11:59 P.M.
b. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FEE AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA IS 29.10.2018.
Selection will be based on Wroitten Exam, Main Exam & Interview
Qualification : LL
Looking for LLB graduates profile.
Looking for LLB graduates profile.
2018-09-24 to 2019-09-24