Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage : 0%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for all aspects of functional operations team handling middle office and back office functions. Projects may be focused on functions aspects of operations like reconciliation, trade processing, fund accounting, reporting etc. Ensures KPI\u2019s set for the team as per SLA are met. Have proper control\u2019s in place to monitor the KPI\u2019s & client deliverables. Manages a team of7 -15 FTE's.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of operations from processing through delivery.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables, stage gates/toll gates.
- Involved in resource planning, selection, onboarding, training, cross training, building capacity, calculating team utilization to have it inline with project profit margin.
- Assigns and monitors work of functional teams.
- Manages operations risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations.
- Manage, groom leaders within team to create second line. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
Knowledge / Experience
- Total Experience of 9-12 years.
Team handling / leadership experience of 6-8 Years
- Extensive knowledge of capital Markets, operations standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, onshore counterparts
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Ability to maintain and deliver MIS to higher management.
- Ability to carry out RCA on critical error\u2019s and reduce repetitive error\u2019s by introducing effective check\u2019s and balances.
- Create / Maintain process critical documents SLA, Process Map\u2019s, SOP\u2019s, SIPOC\u2019s etc.
Bachelor\u2019s degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of
Education, training, and work experience
- Fluent in English
- Collaborative \u2013 Collaborate with different groups and complete the assigned task.
- Attention to detail \u2013 track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Organized approach \u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor Of Commerce/businesstravel Percentage : 0%general Duties & Responsibilitiesresponsible For All Aspects Of F
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.