Job Profile: Trainee – Customer Success Management (CSM)
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BBA/ MBA
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC:Rs.25,000/Month @ Training
After Training: Rs 4.5 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Duration: Initial 6 month as a Trainee after 6 month Customer Success Associate
CTC: Initial 6 months Rs 25,000 after training 4.5 LPA
Company will provide the free cab and food facilities.
• Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Customer Success Manager (CSM) team in our Bangalore office as a Trainee – Customer Success Management.
• The Customer Success Manager (CSM) team at Replicon is highly motivated and passionate team with the vision and maniacal focus on customer success and growth. If you are right out of college or trying to take your first step to kick-start your career and to be sure you are in a supportive and nurturing environment, then take this opportunity to come meet us for an interview.
• Trainee – Customer Success Management is the Customer Advisor who serves as a point of contact and as a liaison between the customer and the various departments within Replicon. Key responsibilities will include managing customer activation process, ongoing support around customer service levels, customer contract renewals, Drive Growth and control churn.
• The Trainee – Customer Success Management will understand the customer’s business needs to ensure customer satisfaction and to encourage the continued long-term relationship and help identify opportunities where Replicon services fit their ongoing business strategy.
The role requires the employee to work in the North American shift timings.
• Master Replicon’s innovative system for managing customer growth and building strategic relationships
• Learn and stay current with your product knowledge of Replicon’s software solutions
• Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships
• Create and deliver reports that details service usage, summarize ROI and value-add, highlight new platform components and identify next steps for the named accounts.
•Manages and retains revenue for a territory’s install base of accounts. Runs it like an autonomous business.
• Generates demand for additional products and services within the install base of customers and grow the existing revenue base.
Bachelor’s degree (BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / BBA / MBA) in any discipline.
Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Inclination towards technology.
Intermediate with MS Office.
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Bangalore
Shortlisted candidate from Online test will be informed for the interview
Joining Date: Immediate
|Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM , BBA / BBM / BBS , M.E. / M.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Replicon Placement Papers and Interview Questions|