Job Profile: Specialization Trainee (Level 1)
Job Locations: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Noida and Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile: 2019 Batch passing out MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
• Candidate must be an Indian citizen
• Minimum 60% marks in graduation and no current backlogs
• Good oral and written English Communication skills
• Candidate need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
• Good analytical skills
• Ready to work in 24/7 support model
• Selected candidate will be assigned any of the following open positions as ITIL, Server Monitoring, Administrator, Database, Middleware, Storage, Windows, Linux, Network Administrator, Unix and Mainframe.
• Certification on any of the below skills would be plus. – Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere App Server, Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache, IIS, RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS etc.
Annual Compensation: Annual Compensation INR 325,000. The CTC during the initial three months only will be Rupees 250,000 Per Annum.
Training Agreement: Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for a minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default, an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Work Shift: Rotational
Assessment/ Selection Criteria:
• First Round – Aptitude Test
• Second Round – Tool Based Communication Test
• Third Round – Technical and HR discussion
• Fourth and Final Discussion – Post-training interview Technical and HR panel
Tentative Interview Schedule: February 2020, 1st Week
Tentative Interview Location: Bangalore
|Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Mphasis Bfl Placement Papers and Interview Questions|