Location: Noida, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore
Experience: Entry Level
Circuit Branches – BE/B.Tech- IT/CSE/EEE/ECE
Roles & Responsibilities for HCL Off Campus Drive 2020
• The role offers an integrated portfolio of products/solutions/ services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around Digital, loT, Cloud, Automation
Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age
• Review, design, develop & implementation
• Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features
• Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle required scale and work on implementation
• Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches
• Support through the qualification cycles.
• Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
• Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with quick resolution workaround, recovery and fees.
Key skills and experience required: 85% consistent in 10th 12th & College CGPA throughout
|Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Hcl Technologies Placement Papers and Interview Questions|