- As an Associate Engineer, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities.
- They have to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge and assess systemic improvements & sustenance.
- Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables.
- These engineers would be working for varied projects at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
- Hires will be a part of campus hire assimilation program and will receive an overall understanding of the organization.
- Hires will be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS –
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance/durability testing, a teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Creates and sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop an understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with the external customer on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
Qualifications: Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune