Post Name : Leading Fireman
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 25,500/- Per Month
Job Location : Bulandshahar
8 years of relevant experience in well-established Fire Service Organization as Fireman/DCO. 7 years of relevant experience in well-established Fire Service Organisation as Fireman/DCO for the candidates qualified Sub-Officers Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving license will be given preference.
Age: 18 - 32 years
Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to her/his case along with the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification with originals:-
a. Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
b. Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must.
c. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time,designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly
d. Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government
e. If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Contract, Experience/Service Certificate issued by the Contractor duly forwarded by Engineer-in-charge, NPCIL indicating the period of service, work order no., designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
f. If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Fixed Term Basis, Experience/Service Certificate issued by NPCIL having indicating the period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly
e. Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to appear for Written Examination.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Presently, all above mentioned posts are identified for Narora Atomic Power Station but carries with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
2. The cut-off date for reckoning Age Limit, qualification and Post Qualification Experience would be closing date prescribed for filling online application i.e 12.11.2018. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e 12.11.2018 would remain same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative / technical reasons.
3. Candidates should have completed their qualifying degree as on closing date of online submission of application i.e 12.11.2018 Candidates appearing in Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply.
4. Exact percentage of marks only should be mentioned in Graduation and Professional Qualification percentage of marks column e.g. 59.9% and the same should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
5. Candidates are required to produce relevant certificate from the Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC at the time of document verification.
6. Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
The selection process will consist of tests in 03 stages: Written Examination + Skill Tes
Last date to apply : 2019-10-22