Job Location: Gurgaon
Greetings from Cognizant Technology Solutions!!!
We are hiring for Non Voice process - Gurgaon Location, we would love to connect with you.
- As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are important to our clients.
- You are a highly motivated new graduate or professional journalist who loves being at the forefront of breaking news and has a passion for technology, social media and online content.
- Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English, political/social sciences or related fields
- Preferably as a reporter covering breaking news, or working in digital media, or educational equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to monitor and analyze real-time data from multiple data sets
- Audit and programmatically apply business rules for data validation
- QA algorithmic data streams to improve the quality of the dataset output
- Participate in UX user research studies for internal QA tools
- Stay up-to-date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the QA workflow
- Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Goal and result-oriented mindset
- Professional proficiency in a foreign language a plus
- Need to be flexible in terms of shifts and weekend working (if necessary)
- Minimum of 10+2+3 years education pattern with supporting documents is mandatory (2017 / 2018 / 2019 pass outs only)
- Candidates with backlogs or waiting for results are not eligible
- Engineering & PG graduates are not eligible
Experience: Fresher (0-11 months experience acceptable)
Designation: Process Executive
Skill: Non-Voice Process
Shift: Flexible to work in Night shifts
Work Location: Gurgaon
Education:BA / MA from Journalism, Communications, English, political/social science
Note: PAN Card is mandate
- Exposure to new processes and technologies.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
- Flexible and employee friendly environment.
What other companies call this role?
- Process Executive-Data
- Process Associate- Data
Telephonic Date- from 27th Feb - 17th Apr 20- (only Monday-Wednesday Friday 12-3Pm)
TAG BP POC - Arun / Preetika
Experience- 0 11 Months
CTC Budget- 1.6L PA
Mode of Interview- Telephonic
Expected Schedule- 30
Non Voice, Fresher, Journalism, Digital Media, Qa, Algorithm
We Are Hiring For Non Voice Process - Gurgaon Location, We Would Love To Connect With You.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.