Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Research Staff (Junior Research Fellow) to work in the Project under Grant-In-Aid Scheme of ARMREB, DRDO entitled Development of Insensitive High Energy Materials Containing Heterocyclic Backbone Substituted with Amino, Azido and Nitro Explosophores under the supervision of Dr. Ghule Vikas Dasharath, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry as per the details given below
- Name of the Post : Research Staff (JRF)
- No. of Posts : One(1)
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Chemistry with a minimum of first division (60% marks or equivalent grade); Age limit maximum 28 years.
- Desirable Qualification : Research experience in Organic chemistry or in similar field.
- Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Duration : 36 months or position is coterminus with the project.
- Job description : The Research Staff is required to assist in various activities under the project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per schedule.
The candidate will be allowed to register for Ph.D. program in the Chemistry Department of the Institute under the supervision of Dr. Ghule Vikas Dasharath if the candidate fulfils the eligibility.
The eligible candidates may send duly filled application form with photo copies of all certificates to Dr. Ghule Vikas Dasharath, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra- 136119, Haryana both by post and by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Kindly visit Institute website: www.nitkkr.ac.in. The last date of submission of application form is 28.02.2019.
Looking for M.Sc graduates profile.