National Institute of Bank Management invites application for the position Senior Executive Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Institute of Bank Management before 2019-02-20
|Job Role||Senior Executive Officer|
|Education Requirement||MBA/PGDM, Diploma, LLB|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.67700- Rs.208700 Per Month|
|Age Limit||Preferably not more than 50 years can be relaxed in case of exceptional, deserving candidates with commensurate exposure|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-02-20|
1. Job Title: Senior Executive Officer (General Administration).
2. Tenure: Appointments will be offered on Probation for a period of two years and regularization may be considered subject to satisfactory review.
3. Remuneration: Level 11 (67700 208700) of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Pay & Allowances are admissible as per NIBM Rules. Additional increments or next higher level of pay may be considered for meritorious candidates. However, it will be mandatory for the selected candidate to reside in the campus and accordingly HRA will not be paid.
4. Details of other Salary benefits, perquisites and Leave:
a) Contributory PF- as per rules of the Institute (10% of Basic) and equal contribution by the Institute;
b) Gratuity as per rules;
c) Leave Travel Concession as per rules, however with retrospective effect after confirmation on completion of probation;
d) Medical Reimbursement & Hospitalisation as per Institute rules.
e) Housing Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme - Subsidy on interest paid up to 3% on maximum loan of Rs 10 lakhs;
f) Education Subsidy as per rules, for two children;
g) Leave 30 days Earned leave, 10 days Sick leave and 8 days Casual leave per year.
1. The candidate should have minimum post-graduate degree with post-qualification relevant work experience of minimum 10 years. MBA in Personnel/ HR/ Administration or LLB/ Diploma in Management with a good academic record throughout will be highly desirable. Excellent communication both in written and spoken English is essential.
2. Should have handled similar administrative responsibilities preferably in reputed residential Academic/ Training institution/ University/ Commercial organization of national/ international repute.
3. Relevant experience of working in middle management level with sound knowledge of Central Government Rules and proficiency in Computer operations, and work experience in IT enabled environment is desirable.
1. The eligibility qualifications, experience and age will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. Relaxations and concessions in eligibility, if any, will be at the sole discretion of NIBM.
2. The appointment will be made on the recommendation of a duly constituted Selection Committee. The applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and the shortlisted candidates only will be called for interview.
3. Merely fulfilling the requirements given in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. The Application should be complete with the following: 1. Copy of Resume 2. Data Sheet as per enclosed format.
2. Interested candidates may send their applications, with full particulars to:The Director National Institute of Bank Management Kondhwe Khurd Pune 411 048.
3. The last date for receipt of applications is February 20, 2019.