|Pay Scale||Rs.as per department rule|
|Max Pay Scale Monthly||Rs.25000|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Age Limit||Min - 38 Years|
Max - 43 Years
Application Closing Date 23/Feb/2019
Candidate must have BAMS or equivalent degree from a recognized Institute/University.
Candidates age should be 38 Years for open category and maximum 43 Years for Reserve category.
Check Division of 9592Vacancy for Different Districts
How To Apply
Candidates those who are interested can check official notification before apply for the post and apply through offline mode by downloading/print prescribed
application form in the official notification, fill and send signed application to the below address along with all relevant signed documents.
Envelope must be superscribed with 'Application For The Post of
National Rural Health Mission Maharashtra, Navnath Nager, Dhule, Maharashtra 424001
STEP 1 :To Apply for National Rural Health Mission Maharashtra - Community Health Officer job Go to url - Offline mode.
STEP 2 : Enter Personal Details.
- STEP 3 : Fill the contact information.
- STEP 4 : Fill the language you know.
- STEP 5 : Fill your contact address.
- STEP 6 : Enter Work Experience.
- STEP 7 : Read the declaration.
- STEP 8 : Do signature.
- STEP 9 : Send the application to given address.
- Note : Candidates are advised to read notification prior to apply for the post.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.