Junior Project FellowComputer Sciencejob in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) on purely temporary basis.
Project titled : Piloting and Finalization of Online Course (Blended) on Instructional Strategies for Mathematics and Statistics in Economics.
Essential Qualification :
1. Post Graduate in Computer Science/ ICT/ IT/ M.Tech/ MCA/ METCA/ M.Com/ MA Economics or equivalent with 55% marks or equivalent grade in general category and in case of SC/ST/PH it will be 50%.
2. Knowledge of ICT/Computer Applications and Skills in web design & maintenance of website, database management, Content Management System (CMS),Learning Management System (Drupal. Word Press, Moodle, Joomla etc.
1. Knowledge of instructional design and development of e-Content
2. Work experience in developing and running online courses and working experience on LMS & CMS
3. Experience of independently working on html, java scripts, CSS in Windows and Linux Operating System
No.of Post: 1
Age limit :Below 40 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST and women candidates)
Fellowship: Consolidated remuneration @ Rs. 25,000/- per month (NET Qualified) or @ Rs. 23,000/- per month (Non-NET)