Shortlist, a funded recruiting technology startup, is looking for a highly motivated, strategic, and self-driven individual to join the team as a Mid Level Java Engineer. You will be plugging in right away into the exciting space of technology and automation to build this from scratch, needless to say, you will enjoy working closely with our highly motivated and cross-continental business team.
A highly competitive salary based on your experience, subject to customary increase on joining. Huge opportunity to learn from the very best in the industry and grow with great visibility across different sides of the business along with direct mentoring from the top management including the CTO & Co-Founders
- Develop code with high quality following best practices that are scalable, reliable, maintainable, secure and clean.
- Troubleshoot complex issues arising from a mix of services, users, and devices spread across geographies and products.
- Collaborate with product & business to clearly understand requirements, propose viable and creative technical solutions
- Partner with quality engineers, explain the code for impact analysis, ensure maximum test coverage, actively participate towards CI & CD
- Be a great team player with a good sense of humor, have empathy towards team members, the ability to mentor junior members of the team.
- Own the product features, drive the architecture, remove dependencies blocking your deliverables and escalate as needed.
- At least 2+ years of experience building successful production software systems in a distributed environment
- Strong experience with RESTful design principles
- Extensive experience in J2EE technologies, MySQL, Tomcat, Hibernate, Spring ecosystem
- Eagerness to work on Microservices architecture, Spring boot and other cool trending technologies.
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: http://bit.ly/2M1pSt6
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you're shortlisted.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.