Key Activities / Job Description:
- Experience with RMF(I, II, III) plus Omegamon, TMON, Mainview or other performance monitoring tools is required.
- Extensive experience with Workload Load Manager (WLM), Parallel Sysplex configurations, multiple LPAR environments, and experience in capacity/performance reporting and modeling.
- Must have system performance understanding of mainframe components covering the areas of ZOS, JES, CICS, DB2 and IMS.
- Thorough knowledge in Performance analysis & tuning for ZOS operating environment / DASD / Tape storage systems.
- Use of the SAS, MXG, Omegamon, Strobe,CA-MICS to analyze and present system measurement data.[ from SMF data or MXG databases.]
- Areas of expertise : z/OS, OS/390, JES2, SMP/E, SDSF, TSO/ISPF, JCL, USS, SMF, RMF, PARMLIB/PROCLIB customization, IBM utilities.
- Knowledge about the IBM speciality engines [ processors ] and their performance.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Ability to perform diagnostics and perform RCA [ Root cause analysis ].
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Should be a team player with excellent communication and technical skills.
- Provide a 7/24 service on-call to clients
- Good Knowledge & Experience in SYSPLEX
- Knowledge in HCD and working with IODF's
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting
- Vendor coordination & ticket coordination
- Business knowledge, Application team coordination
Desirable :Experience in supporting PROD environments.
Experience Preferred:As applicable for AP, P1, P2 & SP
Note:We dont want any developers or production support people, needed only system programmers
Capacity Planning, Omegamon, Mainview , Rmf, Wlm, Sysplex , Lpar, Performance Reporting, Modeling, Zos, Jes, Cics, Db2, Sas
Experience With Rmf(i, Ii, Iii) Plus Omegamon, Tmon, Mainview Or Other Performance Monitoring Tools Is Required.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.