Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Salary : Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Annum
Job Location : Mumbai
1. Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline from recognized University.
2. Experience: Minimum 15 years of hands on experience together post qualification in Thermal Power Generation Sector and / or Cement Industry in the field of fly ash utilization. Out of which at least 5 years in selection posts like Executive Engineer or equivalent and above & out of which 1year in post of Superintending Engineer or equivalent. OR 3 years in post of Superintending Engineer or equivalent
3. Job Description:
a) To explore possibilities and ways and means of fly ash utilization including marketing, sell and disposing of ash.
b) Involve formation Joint-Ventures with other Companies requiring / utilizing fly ash for manufacturing of Bricks / Cement etc.
c) Co-ordination and Contract Management.
d) Tie-up with various companies requiring fly ash for their manufacturing.
e) Arranging Transport facilities.
f) Liaisoning with related Statutory Bodies like State Pollution Control Board, State Transport Office and Railways etc. as the case may be.
g) Mush have the knowledge of all norms and regulations including MoEF Guidelines related with ash utilization.
h) Candidate shall be responsible for insuring utilization of fly ash as per terms of MoEF from Power Stations.
4. Pay Scale:- Rs. 1,00,000/- p.a. (including basic + D.A. & allied allowances)
Age: Minimum 45 years & Maximum 60 years
Application Fee: Candidates shall furnish Pay order / Demand Draft of the value of Rs. 800/- payable to the MAHARASHTRA STATE POWER GENERATION COMPANY LIMITED drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai.
Address For The Job
To Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai - 400 019
1. Failing to submit necessary documents along with application form the candidate will be disqualified.
2. Candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language. OR Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute. (Performa enclosed)
3. The candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, etc. & the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
4. Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his candidature will not be considered.
5. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Companys service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
7. Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 23.07.2018 should be mentioned.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he should share mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he should create his new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
2. The name of the candidate, his father name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
3. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft.
4. To Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai - 400 019 so as to reach on or before 23.07.2018.
5. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline from recognized University.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
2018-07-07 to 2019-07-07