Qualification : MBBS, MS/MD
Salary : Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs. 1,20,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Mumbai
1. Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized university / Institute. A post graduate degree in Medicine / Surgery or Obstetrics & Gynaecology preferred.
2. Experience: 15 years post qualification experience in general practice with administrative experience in any of the Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Unit or reputed hospitals with minimum 50 bed facility out of which 2 years in the position of Civil Surgeon of District Hospital or equivalent.
3. Monthly consolidated remuneration: 1 st Year:- Rs.1,00,000/-p.m., 2 nd Year:- Rs.1,10,000/-p.m. 3 rd Year:- Rs.1,20,000/-p.m.
Age: 55 years
Application Fee: Rs. 800/-
1. Candidates applying for the post advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their admission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate qualifies for interview.
2. Those reserved category candidates who compete with the Open category candidates will be treated as Open category candidate for the purpose of recruitment / selection process. The candidates will be shortlisted for Assessment center based on the eligibility criteria.
3. The selection process will be tentatively conducted in the month of August-2018. The selection process will consist of in basket exercise, group discussion, case study, problem solving, Presentation (Assessment Centre), etc. followed by Personal Interview. The management reserves the right to increase or decrease the locations for test.
4. If the number of applicants is large, then a suitable criterion will be fixed to short list the applicants. Candidate will have to appear for Assessment Centre at Examination Centre at his / her own cost & risk and MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature. The list of candidates called for selection process / Personal interview and selected for the post advertised will be published on the Companys website i.e. www.mahagenco.in form time to time.
5. The recruitment in MAHAGENCO is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to Selection process. The Select list / Wait list will be operative for 1 year after declaration of result on MAHAGENCO Company website. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
1. Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) for Date of Birth
2. Degree/Provisional Degree in support of educational qualifications
3. Post applied for is written on the envelope
4. Signed the undertaking
5. Pasted recent photograph at appropriate place
6. Certificate of post qualification experience
7. Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
8. Marathi Performa Certificate
9. Demand Draft
Prescribed qualification / experience are minimum criteria and mere possession of the same, does not entitle the candidate to be called for selection process/ personal interview. The candidates will be short listed for personal interview by applying suitable criteria.
How to Apply
Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Demand Draft. To General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019 so as to reach on or before 10 July 2018.
MBBS degree from a recognized university / Institute. A post graduate degree in Medicine / Surgery or Obstetrics & Gynaecology preferred.
Looking for MBBS graduates profile.
Looking for MBBS graduates profile.
2018-06-30 to 2019-06-30