In NX creates / updates solid model assemblies, machining drawings, and compressor layouts in accordance to project scope.
Creates / updates / manages engineering item master data and bill of material in support of customer order Engineering.
Processes ECN’s as required in support of Core Machinery changes for Naroda manufacturing location.
·Knowledge about the Geometrical Dimensioning and tolerance as per ASME Y 14.5 standard.
Visualize the potential assembly or manufacturing or service issue on the drawing board to modify the design as necessary.
Analysis & Quick Resolution of Shop or Manufacturing or Field issues and to formulate suitable Corrective Action
Supports and participates in product design and development for VA/VE Cost-Out initiatives.
Participates in product design reviews and implementation of design changes.
· Close co-ordination with other functional department of the company & suppliers to meet technical requirements & timely execution of the order
· To consult Siemens USA / managers for technical clarifications & guidance for development & standardization related projects
· To implement integrated management system for Environment, Safety, Health and Quality and establish QMS & EMS procedure & work instructions and active participation in Total quality process.
· To attend shop and field complaints with the help of seniors, define problem, gather the facts, analyze, prepare plan of action & implement. Monitor & evaluate results till complain is resolved.
· Corrective actions, Preventive actions and developing systems & procedures for continual improvement of current designing and drafting practices.
Engineering graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Technical proficiency in 3D modeling design software – NX11
Experience in solid modeling and drafting using CAD
Strong written and verbal communication skills proficient in the English language.
Strong ability to understand and translate technical information.
Must be able to demonstrate problem solving skills and possesses ability for innovative thinking.
Requires strong understanding of mechanical systems and good level of mechanical aptitude.
Must be a team player and capable of working in a team environment
General knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures is necessary.
Ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Siemens Placement Papers and Interview Questions|