Greetings from Phoenix Human Capital..!!!
Position : L1 Support Linux Administrator
- Should have a solid understanding of Linux system administration.
- Experience on Unix / Shell scripting.
- Hands-on experience of system management, system setup and managing Linux servers as well as configuring them.
- Should have basic knowledge of Any Cloud.
- Hands on experience on Linux System Administration. Experience in Linux OS installation Software and Patch management
- Volume Manager Administration Network OS SW installation.
- User Management, RPM management & Kernel patch management.
- OS patching skills on UNIX (Linux )
- Should know how to debug troubleshoot OS related issues.
- Good knowledge about the Linux system files, boot process and Run levels.
- Kernel compilation, building, installation of a Custom Kernel, patching and fine tuning.
Required Candidate profile
- Good Communication Skills.
- Immediate Candidates preferred on high priority.
- Experience into Linux Administration is mandatory.
Linux Administration, Linux System Admin, Linux, L1, Shell Scripting, Unix Scripting, Unix Shell Scripting, Linux System Administration
Hi,greetings From Phoenix Human Capital..!!!position : L1 Support Linux Administratorjobdescription: * Should Have A Solid Understanding Of Linux System Administration. * Experience On Unix / Shell Scripting. * Hands-on Experi
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.