1. To execute & monitor all civil project activities at MOPL & ACPL sites , and have to keep control over civil contractor regarding quality and specification and dimensions as per drawing.
2.To maintain records of usage of various civil material required for particular work (i.e. Cement & steel) & to give instructions / notice to contractor for proper usage To monitor & control, the specified quality of civil work executed by contractor
3. To monitor & assess the quality of civil material received on behalf of either contractor or company & accordingly instructing the contractor or company purchase
4. To keep proper records of joint measurements during work which cannot be taken after completion of work such as excavation, U/G bolder soling, PCC & RCC measurements, time required for de-watering etc. All measurements are to be countersigned by Civil Engineer and site supervisor of contractor
5. To prepare planning schedule of each civil project activities (Activity Schedule) in consultation with project Maint department.
6.To study & review civil consultant drawings, making comments if any. Preparation of cement, steel & other civil material BOQs. Ordering of material according to requirements.
7. Issue of work internal orders before starting any job
8.If contractor fails to maintain progress of work as per scheduled planning, then to issue advisory notes or debit note at right time
9. To Verify Contractor bills of individual civil jobs prepared by civil engineer & Getting approval General Manager within 15 days of job completion.
To prepare weekly & monthly reports of ongoing & completed civil project jobs & submission to manager before 10th day of every month
11.To ensure safety aspect while executing the work.
12. To monitor & control Civil Engineer scope of civil activities & sort out any issue related to these jobs, so that progress & completion of jobs can be done timely.
13. To handle civil project as well as maintenance related job in absence of Civil engineer.
14. Interdepartmental co-ordination
15. Reporting to General manager MOPL site & MOPL Head Office
Site Execution, Civil Activities, Civil Engineer, Project Execution
Candidate Should Be B.e. /m.e. (civil Engineering,) With 15-20years Experience In Site Execution In Chemical/manufacturing Plant (preferably Specialty Chemicals, Intermediates, Agrochem, Pharma, Dyes Intermediates And Custom Chemicals).
Looking for Bachelor Of Technology (b.tech/b.e),diploma graduates profile.