Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Java, EJB,Webservices,Spring boot, Microservices
Required Experience \u2013 3 to 5 yrs
Job Location \u2013 Indore
Education Qualification - Any Full time Degree
About the team
This team involved of our technology support Team. Involves in implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business.
What you be doing
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
What you will bring
- 3 to 6 years of design and development experience in Core Java, EJB, Spring modules and J2EE Enterprise applications
- Enterprise Service design using Web Services (Rest , Soap ), Integration, AOP
- Good knowledge in SQL and RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/DB2/PostgreSQL.
- Exposure to server side programming
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and experience in creating and exposing services
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge ofFIS\u2019 products and services
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld\u2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor Of Computer Engineeringtravel Percentage : 0%are You Curious, Motivated, And Forward-thinking? At Fis You\u2
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.