Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage : 0%
This position will be responsible for managing and executing all assigned tasks related to Capitalization process for Tangible as well as for Intangible, including, but not limited to:
- To perform and control end to end Capitalization process as per defined SLA\u2019s starting with Project approval, Costing of Fixed Assets (Additions), setting up an asset (Including retirements) and monitoring the Depreciation / Amortization. To monitor the fixed asset registrar.
- Sound knowledge of IAS 16, IAS 38 and IAS 36 is must. IFRS 15 is optional.
- To understand the Key performance indicators in the process, Implement process controls and monitor that the controls are been followed.
- Adherence to SOX compliances, Co-ordinating Internal and external audits.
- Preform and review various activities as preparation of monthly project wise YTD capitalization reports, Ad hoc queries, Audit samples, Blackline reconciliations, Employee rate analysis. Understand the basic different reporting structure such as Sub Ledger, General Ledger, Trail balance, HFM reports etc.;
- Updating and Monitoring all the process trackers maintained for daily / weekly / fortnightly / activities regularly. work allocation and control of activities. Review and tracking of all ad-hoc requests received for action.
- Monitoring of all the generic mail boxes to ensure that all the emails are actioned promptly.
- Preparation of all the Blackline reconciliations monthly as per the defined standards set by Corporate for reconciliations.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Last date to apply : 2020-11-22
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor Of Accountingtravel Percentage : 0%job Description:this Position Will Be Responsible For Managing And Exec
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.