|Vacancy 1 ||Postal Assistant |
|Qualification ||12TH |
|Vacancies ||02 Posts |
|Salary ||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per Month |
|Experience ||Fresher |
|Job Location ||Dehradun |
|Last Date to Apply ||18/02/2019 |
1. Educational and Other Qualifications required : Pass in 10+2 class or equivalent examination of a recognized university or Board of a School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams) The candidate should have knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi) of the HP state and should have studied Hindi as a subject at least upto Matriculation level.
2. Candidates with higher qualifications are not entitled for any weight-age in the process. Candidates who have passed Vocational course or job oriented course only. are not eligible. Candidate must have computer application/typing and Data Entry knowledge upto the required standard, i.e. 30/25 words speed per minute in English/Hindi.
3. Sports Eligibilities: Sportsmen who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in game/sport mentioned above. Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Interuniversity Tournaments conducted by the inter-university Sports Boards in the sport/game mentioned above. Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All india School Games Federation in the sport/game mentioned above. Sportsmen who have been awarded National awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physica' Efficiency Drive.
4. Pay Band: Rs.5,200 - 20,200/- Per Month.
Age: Between 18 to 27 years as on 01.04.2017 (Last date fixed for receipt of applications)
i. All marks List of Educational qualifications.
ii. Certificates issued bv the Competent Authority in respect of sports qualifications/achievements.
iii. Proof Of date Of birth (Matric certificate)
iv. Caste/community certificate from SC/ST/OBC candidates in prescribed format (See Form 6&7).
V. Two latest identical passport size photographs (One duly pasted on application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse.) Duly filled in Application Form completely itself with signed Undertaking (Form Annexure A & B enclosed).
VI. Applicant has to enclose a self addressed (envelope duly affixing postage stamp of Rs.45/ thereon).
viii. UCR receipt in original, or IPOs Of required fees value.
1. Applications wrongly addressed or received after due date are liable to be rejected, whatever may be the reason for delay. Applications without required certificates and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No intimation will be sent in this regard.
2. Incomplete filled in or unsigned applications, or applications without photographs or late applications will be rejected.
3. The selected candidates are required to undergo the essential/required activities, and induction (j) (k) 0) training at any one of the P TC or any other piace as directed by the competent authority.
4. The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in the Circle and in Army Postal Service in ftldia or abroad as and when required at the sole direction of the appointing authority. Once appointed, request for transfer will not be entertained for 5 years.
5. No travelling allowances or expenses wili be paid or arrangements made and the candidates have to bear their own cost arrangements in this regard. Selection of the candidates to various posts will be in accordance with the relevant recruitment rules and administrative instructions issued by the department of posts from time to time.
The selection Of the candidates will be made strictly on the required educational & sports qualification and Subject to fulfillment Of other prescribed conditions & instructions as Contained in Paras 3 & 4 above, as well as directions of the Competent Authority whose decision will be final.
Pass in 10+2 class or equivalent examination of a recognized university or Board of a School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams) The candidate should have knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi) of the HP state and should have studied Hindi as a subject at least upto Matriculation level.
Looking for 10th , 12th graduates profile.