Qualification : 10TH
Salary : Rs. 18,000 - Rs. 29,700/- Per Month
Job Location : Kolkata
1. Educational Qualification: - Class 10th standard pass from a recognized Board or University. Knowledge of local language of the West Bengal/Andaman & Nicobar/Sikkim State as the case may be. The candidate should have studied local language at least upto 10th standard.
2. Scale of Pay: Pay matrix level 1 (Rs. 18000-29700) + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
Age: 18 - 25 Years
Application Fee: Cost of Application Form Registration: - Rs. 100/- (plus Rs. 20/- for e payment commission) for all categories of applicants who have registered. Examination Fee: - The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Department of Posts, O/o the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle Kolkata-700012.
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
How to Apply
1. The Applicant has to access the website http://cpmgwbrecruit.in/recmtssep18 for seeing the detailed Notification/Advertisement issued by the Department and the Guideline / Information Brochure. Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, Guideline/Important Information carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His/her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
2. Before starting registration of his / her application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 50 kb, Min 20 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Upto 20 kb, .JPG format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
3. Applicant should fill the details / inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field / inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the Applicant or his / her fathers name etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it so appears in the 10th pass mark sheet / certificate. Any change / alteration found / detected later on may lead to his / her disqualification of candidature.
4. The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change / alteration / modification will be allowed / entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances. After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant to the given email ID in the application. The applicant has to use the registration number and password for login in into the website where he / she can generate the challan in duplicate to enable him / her to pay the fee.
5. The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
6. The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates / documents. The application Registered on-line will be treated as Provisional and it will be subject to Verification of eligibility criteria , respective Certificates / documents. The applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents / testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found / detected at any stage, his/her candidature/selection/appointment will be summarily rejected / terminated. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to Tick the Check Box about this Declaration at end of the Application Form, before final submission of the application.
7. Closing Date for Registration of Application: The registration of on-line application will commence on 05-09-2018 at 00:00 hrs. and closes on 04-10-2018 by 23:59 hrs.
Class 10th standard pass from a recognized Board or University. Knowledge of local language of the West Bengal/Andaman & Nicobar/Sikkim State as the case may be. The candidate should have studied local language at least upto 10th standard.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
2018-09-18 to 2019-09-18