- Arrange the production activities at coating lines to meet plan and deadline etc.
- Coordinate and plan the batches as per the schedule provided by supply chain.
- Prioritize and direct production activities in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Revise production schedules as per priorities as result of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Coordinate with warehouse team daily for material movement
- Responsible for the different audits carried out in plant.
- Train, develop and evaluate operators of Coating section.
- Responsible for different Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Jobs carried out during shift hours. Also ensure safety of the job, job location and equipment involved before, during and after the job completion.
- Implement safety, Health and Environment system of the plant concerning man and equipment.
- Guide shop floor personnel to ensure compliance of BASFs statutory requirements, which also includes training of the subordinated regarding the safety aspects and handling of the critical monomers/ hazardous chemicals.
- Implement that discharge parameters of all the emissions in the plant are within the statutory limits and health and hygiene of the plant personnel is well maintained.
- Implement the PPE rules and Permit to work system at plant.
- Train the plant personnel on RCMS applicable to plant.
- Implement Process Safety and Environmental protection code as per BASF practice.
- Implement the documentation of Responsible care requirement on continual basis.
- To maintain the stock variance on monthly basis.
- Performs the role as defined in On-site Emergency Plan to mitigate the emergencies.
- Should have Heat Treatment Knowledge,
- Internal rejection Analysis and corrective action,
-System Accuracy Test & Temperature Uniformity Test
-Customer Audit Handling
-Machine Breakdown Analysis
-Production Gap Analysis
-Internal Process Audit
-Jigs and Fixtures
-IATF Audit Documentation & Audit Facing
-Furnace Process Stability
-Ensuring work place safety
-3C and 5S follow up & Ensure
Role production Manager
Industry Type Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Metallurgy
PG :Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
THANKS & REGARDS
DIRAA HR SERVICES