JRF (Direct)/ No. of Vacancies: 40
Category wise vacancy for Biology Group:20 (UR - 9, SC - 3, ST - 1, OBC - 5 and EWS - 2).
Category wise vacancy for Chemistry Group:20 (UR - 9, SC - 3, ST - 1, OBC - 5 and EWS - 2).
Qualification required: NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in Chemistry / Biology. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfill other qualifications.
Age Limit :28 Years
Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 12.03.2020 from 9.30 AM and report at the J.C. Ray Auditorium, Jadavpur Campus. with the following documents (original as well as self attested copies) -
(1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
(2) Degree/Diploma Certificate,
(3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications,
(4) Applicants claiming reservation benefits are requested to submit certificate issued by the appropriate authority as per GOI guidelines at the time of interview.
(5) No objection certificate from the employer if employed,
(6) Final Marksheet of M.Sc. Examination,
(7) Documentary evidence of qualifying NET examination,
(8)One recent passport size photograph. (Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for Ph.D in AcSIR).
Candidates are requested to download the application form by clicking on the link below and fill up the form and submit the same on the date of interview.
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Iicb Indian Institute Of Chemical Biology Placement Papers and Interview Questions|