Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs. 36,615 - Rs. 38,410/- Per Month
Job Location : BengaluruBangalore
Last Date to Apply : 01/05/2018
1. No. of Posts: Total : 02 01-Ex servicemen (UR), 01- OH (SC)
2. Qualification: Diploma In Mechanical.
3. TENURE OF ENGAGEMENT: The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years period from the date of joining, 8 without any further notice. The employment can be terminated, at any time, during the period of tenure engagement, by giving one months notice by either party or payment of the Basic Pay + DA components in the Consolidated Remuneration in lieu of the Notice. The Tenure Based Engagement will not confer any right on the Personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company. Selected Personnel on Tenure Basis will undergo Induction Training. The personnel selected will be deployed in the second or third shift only.
a. Technician (Electroplater) - ITI & NAC Electroplater.
b. Technician (CNC Machinist)- ITI & NAC Machinist
c. Technician (Painter) - ITI & NAC Painter
d. Technician (Fitter) - ITI & NAC Fitter
e. Technician (Heat Treat Operator) - ITI & NAC Heat Treat Operator
f. Technician (Welder) - ITI & NAC Welder
2. TENURE OF ENGAGEMENT: The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years period from the date of joining, 8 without any further notice. The employment can be terminated, at any time, during the period of tenure engagement, by giving one months notice by either party or payment of the Basic Pay + DA components in the Consolidated Remuneration in lieu of the Notice. The Tenure Based Engagement will not confer any right on the Personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company. Selected Personnel on Tenure Basis will undergo Induction Training. The personnel selected will be deployed in the second or third shift only.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) is to be paid as application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of application fees.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The Tenure based personnel will be entitled for one day casual leave and 2.5 days of vacation leave with pay, for every calendar month of service. There will be no provision for encashment of vacation leave at the end of the year as well as at the time of separation.
2. A lumpsum amount of Rs.1000/- per month will be admissible to meet the medical expenses (both inpatient and outpatient) based on self-certification. This amount shall be paid on monthly basis along with the Consolidated Remuneration. These personnel will not be entitled for any other medical benefits in any of the HAL hospitals / Dispensaries or elsewhere.
3. 4 sets of Uniforms once in 2 years. Stitching charges & shoe allowance will be issued. Female personnel will be entitled to Maternity Benefits as per the provisions under the maternity benefit act, 1961. The tenure based engagement will not confer any right on the personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the company. They will abide by the rules and regulations with regard to carrying out the assigned tasks and their conduct, like standing orders, transferability to other departments or Divisions or Places, Termination of contract for reasons of nonperformance or poor performance or without assigning any reason.
4. The tenure based personnel will not be entitled for any allowance or benefits other than those indicated above.All the Qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications / Course being pursued by them at the time of submitting the Application for employment, are to be clearly indicated in the Application. In other words, all the Qualifications already possessed and Qualifications /Courses which are being pursued / currently undergoing are to be indicated in the Application while submitting the same for notified posts in HAL.
Candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for document verification in the order of merit, wherein candidates will be required to produce testimonials / documents in support of age, qualification, caste / tribe / class, experience and other advertised eligibility criteria. The testimonials / documents should be in the possession of the candidates and he / she should be able to produce the same when it is warranted. Inability of the candidates to produce the requisite documents at the time of document verification shall render them liable for non-consideration of their candidature. No undertaking for production of documents in respect of eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification & experience on a later date will be allowed
If the number of candidates with the above percentage (%) of marks are large in number, the company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling the candidates for the written test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination (Diploma or ITI & NAC) prescribed for a particular trade / discipline. Selection of the candidates shall be done based on the marks scored in the written test in the order of merit.
How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to log-in to HAL Website (www.hal-india.com) and submit the filled-in application.
2. The website will be kept open between 1000 hrs on 28.03.2018 till 2400 hrs on 01.05.2018 for this purpose. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id and Mobile No. which is to be entered in the application for further communication. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates. Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD are required to furnish the details of application fees payment in order to submit their application online.
3. On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate the Registration / Acknowledgement form along with the application reference number allotted, which will be used for future references. The candidate is required to take the printout of the acknowledgment form in A4 size paper only and attach the HAL Challan form for having paid the prescribed application fees (all requisite information should be furnished in the Challan) and forward the same to the following address as mentioned against each post, subscribing on the envelop in bold, the post applied for, Discipline so as to reach latest by 10.05.2018 by Speed Post / Ordinary post. The printed registration / acknowledgement form and HAL Challan copy should be forwarded to the concerned address which is mentioned at the last page of the application.
4. The printed registration / acknowledgment form should accompany original counter foil of the challan (HAL copy) for having paid the application fee (wherever applicable). If the application copy is not enclosed with the original challan, the application will be rejected and no communication will be sent to the candidates.
5. Candidates are required to take print out of the online application form. They need to affix their recent passport size photograph and sign across the photo. The application should be signed and sent to us. The application along with copies of qualification, experience, caste details, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Bank 11 challan (HAL copy) and other relevant documents are to be sent to the following address:- The Deputy General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore 560 017, Karnataka.
Qualification : Diplom
Looking for Diploma graduates profile.
Looking for Diploma graduates profile.
2018-04-02 to 2019-04-02