• Hands on experience in JLPT Level N3 equivalent and above.
• Should have excellent written and verbal skills in Japanese.
• Ability to work in 24×7 shifts coverage.
• Ability to learn new technologies in Infrastructure support.
• Ability to collaborate with onsite team and work in Hybrid model.
• Exposure to ITIL framework, IT Infrastructure support and Datacenter Operations.
• Exposure to Japanese culture and dynamics.
• Exposure to Japanese market tools.
• Exposure to Mainframe Tools.
Qualifications : BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
|Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Tata Consultancy Services Tcs Placement Papers and Interview Questions|