Job Profile : Software Development Engineer
Job ID : 940715
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Details Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment As SDE
- Want to be a part of start-up environment within Amazon to design and build a new Fintech Payments product right from the scratch?
- Want to enable hundreds of millions of Amazon customers to shop on Amazon using next generation credit products?
Want to be a part of the team that will enable you to deliver products handling highly sensitive customer data, at high traffic and minimum latency while handling cross-region calls if required?
- Want to be a part of the team that will enable you to learn latest technologies and skills relevant in the software development industry?
- Amazon India Emerging Payments team is looking for software developers who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product from the ground up. Once built this highly reliable and scalable product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon India customers.
- The team will require learning and using latest AWS technologies including: AWS Dacia, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Server side encryption on DynamoDB using client managed keys, API Gateways, AWS VPC, AWS NLB, Cloud trail, Elastic search, etc.
- Additionally the team also provide opportunities to learn and work on Machine learning, interacting and influencing Amazon third party partners like Banks (SBI, HDFC, etc), and NBFCs like CapitalFloat, Bajaj Finance, etc.
- The platform will be designed to support other emerging economies having similar requirements and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon.
- Developers in the team need to have a strong understanding of computer fundamentals and preferably experience in building large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, would also be helpful.
Get Jobs on Facebook. Like Our Facebook Page Bellow
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment As SDE
0-3+ years of relevant experience in product management for consumer devices.
Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA.
Experience managing products through entire life cycle from inception to launch.
Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment As SDE
Insatiable will to learn and get stuff done.
Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills excellent interpersonal skills.
History of teamwork and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , M.E. / M.Tech graduates profile.
Amazon Pay is an online payments processing service that is owned by Amazon. Launched in 2007, Amazon Pay uses the consumer base of Amazon.com and focuses on giving users the option to pay with their Amazon accounts on external merchant websites